Search This Blog

Friday, November 18, 2016

Just building a heart....and a brain....

Hi all!  I apologize again for the lack of keeping people up to date.  I have literally been in bed by 8-830 most nights....out like a light.  Between pregnancy fatigue and fighting a cold....I am done by the end of the day:) The one night I woke up and Dennis wasn't in bed...I stumbled down stairs and said "What are you still doing up???"  He looked at me like I was crazy(which is a common look):) and said..."It's a quarter to nine"....huh...thought I had slept 5 hours already!:)

Anyways, all is well...over 9 weeks now.  I assume everything continues to be just fine as I continue to feel yucky morning and night.  That's okay....at least I know things are happening.

We had an ultrasound a couple weeks ago.  Everything looked great. Our little one has doubled in size, has brain ventricles developing, little appendage buds and a heart beat! Very cool.  No wonder I am tired....I am manufacturing a lot of things!:)  I attached a picture below. 

We are pretty excited things are going well.  Next ultrasound is an external one, takes 45 minutes and lots of measurements are taken. It's around 12 weeks.  After that one I feel a little more safe and excited! 


Again..thanks to all for your love and support! Happy weekend...and snow...apparently...

No comments:

Post a Comment