Search This Blog

Sunday, October 19, 2014

17 weeks and counting...

Thought it was time I did a post update.  Not really sure what I have been doing with my time but I have felt busy. Really I am not that busy just not interested in doing much more than  vegging  or napping..   Many told me this second trimester is the honeymoon phase....not sure I agree.   Don't get me wrong, it is not awful and I am not complaining...much:). I continue to not be vomiting...which to me is awesome....so everything else is peanuts.  Still nausea and aversions and some fatigue.  That being said I have been able to do more than the first three months, getting to the gym for a light work out a few times a week.  I have spoken with some and here I might still get that reprieve for a few weeks...still hope!!

Otherwise...things are going great.  I don't feel any movement yet....I don't think.  I can feel the top of my uterus...pretty neat!  It is just below my belly button now.    Saw the mid wife last week and blood work is good, heart beat normal.  We see her in a couple weeks again.

Am  I showing?  For me..yes..but not always noticeable with  my clothes.  I just have a bit of a belly at times.  This picture  is from week sixteen.  We are trying to do one every couple weeks or so.   I can still "suck it in" a bit but that is getting harder.   Plus...Dennis is worried when I do that...thinks I am  making the baby claustrophobic!!


No comments:

Post a Comment