Search This Blog

Friday, September 19, 2014

Love. My. Naps

I was never a big napper before...but I must say they are so nice...even a quick half hour revives you. Day off today, at a friends cottage for a girls weekend.  Three preggos...three none.  Three will be grazing over food and napping. Three will be drinking..:)

Not sure if I should continue this blog or not. Mi am thinking I will and see if people are still following and interested.  This is still part of our journey and I am sure I will find things to write about as my body changes.

We have received so much love and support, more I should say since we have become more public.  People who I thought would be happy for us are tearing up and exuberant!  It is quite touching actually.   A chunk of people at work know...but many don't including patients. I figure as I start showing they will find out.   One family member however has guessed...asked Dennis first to be safe.  Says she knew three weeks ago.  By my eyes....weird...some sixth sense she has.

Many wonder if I am showing yet.  Those that know me well think I am a bit...I might have a bit of a paunch.  I feel it more as a bloaty feeling when I over eat.  My clothes fit...some a bit snigger around the hips....but my stretchy pants will do just fine for awhile hopefully.  Time will tell..  The question is will I go wide or forward ..or both??

The big question people are asking...will we find out the sex??  Yes.....when it is born!  We want the surprise.  Waited this long...and I am okay with neutral colours to start.  Sorry to all those waiting to unload gender specific stuff:).

As we are settling into the fact that things are proceeding and going well I am allowing myself to be excited and start planning.  We have no clue about names..so we will start looking.  I was not one of those girls who had names picked out at 15.  Plus...we are finding a lot get vetoed because they remind us of patients or people we don't want reminding of !!  It happens...you all know it.  Also staring to think about what we need and have offers from many to "come see what we have" so we are!!  Any advice is welcomed as well.  Good strollers, cribs, etc?  Just remember no disrespect if we don't take it.

Anyway...back to reading my book before the drinking girls arrive.   Please message me if you want to know about anything specific...open to ideas...

No comments:

Post a Comment