Search This Blog

Friday, November 7, 2014

120 Day mark...

Early in my pregnancy I was talking with a friend of mine about not feeling connected, the nerves of being okay to feel happy and excited.  Those doubts early on really persist in the back of your mind.  Once I hit the 12 week mark I figured I was fairly safe.  She told me with her pregnancy she didn't feel settled till her 120th day pregnant...which marked the time with the soul enters the baby.  She told me to try and pay attention around that time and see if I felt any different.    Unfortunately I was sick around that time so it was hard to tell if I felt different or not.  I have overall been fairly calm....OVERALL...not all the time!:)

Either way..the concept really did intrigue me.  I am not sure how this day was chosen or determined but was a neat concept of thought. I looked up a few things and found it is a Yogi tradition and something that is quite celebrated as a milestone in some cultures.

Here is a link that I found explained it.....http://www.kundaliniwomen.org/pregnancy_pages/120th_day.html


No comments:

Post a Comment