Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

One week and counting

Not sure how this came up so quickly on us.  Likely because the past month has been super busy with things at work, a physio college assessment and yes...just life.  It's been a very different yet very similar experience thus far. I think because we have been so busy with other things I haven't really overthought things.  The plus this time around is we have Callen. If things don't work out...we will be disappointed and will have to figure out what next....but if nothing else...we have our wonderful little man.

So....as I said in my last post it is getting real now.  I had my last early morning visit to SOFT for my ultrasound and blood work. Everything looks as it should....my body is getting ready.  I start more meds and my daily injections tomorrow....if all goes well, this will be a 10-11 week process!  Yay....my butt gets to be a pin cushion again.  A little more padding there then the first round...so maybe it will be easier!:) lol.

Hoping everyone can send us the same vibes that they sent last time...  I will write a few times...or more if I hear there is interest in following us again.

That is all for now...please let me know if you have questions or thoughts....take care..

1 comment:

  1. Following! Thanks for sharing your journey and heart with us Leanne! With you every step of the way! Even though we dont' see each other as often (crazy how fast time flies and how busy life gets!) I am still with you! :)

    ReplyDelete