Search This Blog

Saturday, October 1, 2016

Getting closer.....

Work is done..... Now the packing begins...For those that know me.... I really dislike packing! :) I am picking fior myself.... And for Callen .   He's staying with my parents.   It's quite amazing how much one little man needs! :)
As for me.... I am trying to not over do it.   Dennis always teases me.... There are stores where we are going!!

We drop off Callen at my parents later today.   I am nervous about this.   I know he is in good hands and will probably be fine.   We just have never been apart that long..... So I may be a bit more weepy :)    It will be easier for us and more relaxing there,  without a schedule... Which is what I need after the transfer.    Just... Going to be quite strange.

Currently  starting to relax a bit.... Getting my nails done.... My feet need it badly!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment