Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Kablamo!!






This is how Dennis has been describing him giving me my needle! Yup...this round I don't have to do all the crazy subcutaneous injections that make me feel like crap.  YAY!! (That is what the donor has to do).  But I do have to get my body prepped and ready to accept an embryo.  So, starting today and continuing twice a week till week 8 or 10 I believe (FINGERS CROSSED) I get to have estrogen injections.  There are suppository ways to do this...but this was is more accurate, concise and a lot less messy.  The only thing is I can't give them to myself...these are IM, not subcutaneous.  What that means is it has to go into a muscle, not fatty tissue like in my past cycles.  SOOO...Dennis is my nurse...and it is a longer needle now.

SOFT talked us through it yesterday and told Dennis no Ka-blamo!:)  He did a fabulous job tonight! One down!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment