Search This Blog

Friday, June 27, 2014

Our bags are packed, ready to go......

Okay...maybe not quite but we are getting there.   For those that know me...I HATE packing, especially for two weeks.  We have the challenge of trying to get everything into one suitcase. Why? One they charge for luggage in the US.  Two..we have a convertible...not sure how much space we have.  So...we might be doing laundry.  Or do the inside, outside, method with underwear!:) Okay...just kidding.  I think we are almost ready.  Hoping to leave tomorrow by 11 at the latest.  Our flight isn't till 5:40 or so...but in Detroit and who knows what the border will be like.

Our latest update is that the donor is doing well, has 16-20 eggs!!  So that is pretty good.  Me?  Another injection this morning for my estrogen. Dennis is a great nurse and has been pretty gentle so far.

Feeling a bit overwhelmed today.  Once worked was all wrapped up it hit me we are here...this is it...our real chance of a family.   I got really excited, scared, emotional....like I said before...not sure where to go with my feelings.   It's sort of like a dream right now...floating, surreal... (and I'm not drinking) !!

Enough procrastinating for me....Thanks to everyone who is praying for us, supporting us....it means a lot.  We will take all the positive thoughts and crossed fingers and toes we can get.


No comments:

Post a Comment