Search This Blog

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Back to work for me!

In for our ultrasound this morning then spoke with the doctor.   Baby is good,  growing as expected,  heart rate 169 today.   Bleeding internally has shrunk but is still there.   Basically I can go back to work but take it easy.   If I have any bad bleeding (which I haven't in over a week)  I need to back it off a bit.   So.. I will take it day by day and see how my body responds.   I am so deconditioned right now just working will probably tire me out. :)

Another interesting thing noted were small cyst like spots as well.   Dr said could be vanishing triplets.   Yikes!   Hard to know.   Nothing to worry about...They usually just reabsorb.
So... Another step further.. Yay!!    Next ultrasound in two weeks.

Picture this time kind of fuzzy...More of a blog than a safety pin.   They will get better when we can start doing external ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment