Search This Blog

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Me...slow down...this will be fun!!

Today was our 7 week ultrasound.   Baby/embryo is good, heart beat 143 (higher than last week, which is positive) and measurements are increasing appropriately.   Looks different than our first seven week ultasound a couple years ago.  Can't see the "paddles" yet..but I trust what they say.   Last ultrasound they had noticed some small bleeding but were not concerned about the size.  While the tech  was doing measurements I was pretty sure the sub chorionic bleeding was more.  You kind of get used to watching and knowing if something is different.  She measured a big blob...which I know wasn't the embryo.

My hunch was right...I win a week off work!!!  Oh and I can't lift anything, walk too far or fast, really pretty much on a modified bed rest.  If I walk...DENNIS gets to set the pace.....that is SO painful!!!:). All kidding aside I will of course do it, but will be tough.  If anyone needs me I will be either reading or watching TV.  If it is nice I will set up shop outside.

As for cause  it is..hard to know.  It is fairly common.  They said there is nothing I have done wrong or could have done differently.  For those out there thinking I over did it(you know who you are:))...this is not the case.  Now I do have to chill and let it reabsorb.  Which I of course will do...
http://www.whattoexpect.com/pregnancy/pregnancy-health/complications/subchorionic-bleeding.aspx

Okay..so here is our picture...

No comments:

Post a Comment