Search This Blog

Friday, July 25, 2014

Achy butt...:)

No big updates...other than my butt, specifically my gluteus medius aches...and I think may be a bit bruised!  When I walk it feels like I have just done a bunch of clam shell exercises...but I haven't.  So weird!  Damn injections are starting to catch up to me I think!:)  A couple must have come close to a blood vessel as I sprung a leak after. Dennis was off target a bit!  Don't worry...a little pressure and I was fine.  If someone were to walk in on us during this whole process...well who knows what conclusions they would come too. Ice, syringes, alcohol swabs, heating pads.....Not your typical just found out your pregnant week eh!  At least I am not feeling nauseous yet!

Despite my bit of whining...they really aren't that bad.  A little sting if I don't numb the area enough and in it goes.  Someone the sensation was kind of like getting collagen injections.  I have never experienced that...but I can see the analogy.   In the grand scheme of things...these will be nothing compared to what is at the end of this journey....right!

Otherwise doing well.  First week back to work was good.  I was a bit tired but not too bad.  Nice to get back to a routine.  Better to be busy and have something else to focus on.

Will post more after our first ultrasound next week.  Fingers still crossed....

No comments:

Post a Comment