Search This Blog

Friday, July 18, 2014

Beta battle Egg donor cycle....take 1

I know many of you have been waiting and waiting, wondering, wanting to the know the news.  As promised we are going to keep our loyal followers up to date on our news.  So..I went in for my blood work yesterday morning.  Brad promised to call around 12 ish.  I was at work for a potluck...so saw he called, didn't answer, ran down stairs to be with Dennis and called back.  My legs were jello-y and I shook the whole way down.  Called Brad back..........


POSITIVE!!   woot woot! I had suspected I was.  I had all the implantation signs of spotting, cramps, zings, puffy boobs.    Our beta/HCg number is really good 404.  They want at least over 80 at this point.  Our IVF years ago that we got pregnant with our fist number was 298.  So...I am excited...but cautiously yet.. This is still early...I am only about 3.5-4 weeks.

Next step is to go back monday for another beta....it should be a lot higher..which is good...means the embryo is growing.   Then 5, 7 and 12 week ultrasound if all goes well. I may ask for a 8 ....nervous because that was when we lost the first.

I am heading out for a picnic with one of my loyal followers so I should go. I will write more later, send me questions if you don't understand what \I am talking about.  Also, please no posting on facebook or anything.  This is a public blog and we don't mind if people know and hear word of mouth......but.....not facebook ready....thanks.....

happy Friday all. Thanks again for all the thoughts, prayers, etc...keep them coming!!!


1 comment:

  1. All the contents you mentioned in post is too good and can be very useful.
    Egg Donor Denver

    ReplyDelete