Search This Blog

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Quick update

I am going to make these posts shorter and maybe do more when I get back.  Typing on my phone  or Ipad and adding picture is getting annoying.

Anyway, we have nine eggs fertilized and about six that look promising according to Dr Hubert today.  I was hoping for more as a buffer but it only takes one right?  We have continued with our shots daily...two  on Fridays  and Tuesdays...awesome.  Feel like a pin cushion.

Been busy sightseeing.  Saw the Hollywood sign, stars on Hollywood blvd, checked out Venice beach and saw fireworks yesterday at Marina del Rey.   Today we took a drive north to Santa Barbara to the wharf for some lobster rolls and wine tasting.     Been doing a bit more relaxing too pool side.....this is a vacation after and I do need to be rested up for Monday!!!

Miss you all...thanks again for all your support...

No comments:

Post a Comment