Search This Blog

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Fertility update

Sorry for the delay in writing.   We have been pretty busy,  plus our last hotel only had Internet in the lobby.  Well you could pay for in your room... But we don't need it that much... And I am cheap.

So... Day after transfer we received a call from Dr Hubert.   We were expecting three maybe up to six possible embryos to freeze.   We have seven!!   This is great as it 1)gives us options (If)   this first try doesn't work.   2)  options for more if we want.   We still would have to go to Thousand Oaks but not as long.   We can pick when and just have to go for the transfer piece.    So.... We will see!!!

Otherwise,  feeling good.   Tired but we have been busy.    I was told to "take it easy"  for at least a week.   Basically no super strenuous activity like running or lifting anything more than 5-10pounds.   Not a lot of research around exact protocol but it is what the suggest.... Gives the embryos time to burrow.    So... At least we were busy doing walks.... But not really excersing is making me ancy.   Looking forward to the okay to start.

Continuing our daily progesterone and twice weekly estrogen injections into my butt... Basically into my gluteus medius area.   I think  it is starting to have  nice blue tinge. :)   We have the process down... I prep the needle,  ice the area,  Dennis injects and I massage it in and then heat.   Sexy huh!   Some of the needles sting but going in is usually a prick feeling.   The weird part that makes me jump is the sensation of it going in... Kind of like honey... And the one is a good amount.     After this flu shots will be nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment