Search This Blog

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Mixed emotions..

Tomorrow it gets real again.   This past week has been a blur and a blast.   We have experienced so much and enjoyed every minute.   As tomorrow approaches I am getting nervous..   Doubts   from past attempts flood back while hopes for future success try and push there way through.   I sound like broken record I am sure... But this is how I feel... Scary to see in my mind for a bit:)   By this time tomorrow we will be done.   I will likely be drugged (valium to relax me and my lining) and resting.   Then we wait.   I realize it will hopefully be a  long nine month wait but I will breathe easier by 12 weeks.

Relax day today... . Farmers market with so sweet and tasty strawberries,  Peaches,  nectarines with samples... Like an outdoor Costco!!   Visited a small Thousand Oaks gem.... Gardens of the world.   Small but beautiful!!   Much more we could do and see.... But needing a driving break.   Back to my reading and planning our trip up the coast.

3 comments:

  1. You can do this! One step at a time. What will be, will be. At this point you have done all you can do. A true devoted mother! Lots of love coming your way! :) - Monz

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the very best to you. Sending positive thoughts and energy your way. Glad you are able to enjoy some fun and relaxation during this time. Your pictures are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now IS the time to hope! We are all hoping WITH you! Lots of love to you guys! Marts

    ReplyDelete