Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Scary moment....but all good...

Had a bit of a scare the other day.  Coming home after an appointment I had quite intense, sharp pains in my abdomen.  They were more intense then the usual twinges and tweaks I am used to feeling over the past few weeks.  I was a bit worried but figured all was well.  Later that night when going to the washroom I had some bleeding. I hadn't had any spotting since implantation bleeding.  It scared me and I started to panic a bit.  Waited what I thought was awhile and was spotting more.  Rational Leanne, knowing that spotting can occur went out the window. In came, emotional, here we go with things not working Leanne.  To be fair it was the combination of the intense pain and the bleeding that worried me.    It was later in the evening, SOFT was closed, but I knew Dr Hubert had an answering service and said to call with any worries. So I did.  He reassured me it was normal, very common and likely not an issue.  He said implantation bleeding can still be occurring.  He suggested I go for blood work and see if I could get an ultrasound (we were booked for one this week anyway).

So...we did just that.  Blood work showed my beta was at 20128..which is higher and good.  Now for the ultrasound......things were good.  We weren't sure what to expect...one, two..........................what do people think????????????????????


sooo???







Okay...just one.  Two would have been cool too...then we would be done.  But one...less complications to worry about. Either way...yay!  Too early for a heart beat yet....but something is there...so another milestone passed.....


Well, I am just heating my butt up after my injection...then heading to bed.  Before I do that...here is a funny link.  More amusing to those with fertility issues....but others may get a chuckle too...http://www.fertilitynation.com/13-infertility-jokes-to-make-you-not-want-to-punch-someone-in-the-face/#.U9mjThBdWa8



No comments:

Post a Comment