Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

A little about me...

I am not great talking about myself...so this will be short and sweet. My name is Leanne, I am 35 years old.  I am married to an amazing guy, Dennis.  We just celebrated our third anniversary this week.   We have great and supportive family whom we love dearly!!   Our two cats, Fozzy & Beaker...who have been very supportive through this whole journey are also a huge part of our family. Don't laugh...they are good listeners and great cuddlers!  I am a physiotherapist and have been working in the rehab setting for almost 11 years now!! I love what I do and put my whole heart into my job.  I am switching to a new area soon...which is exciting!!   My hobbies include: exercising (such a stress relief), singing, visiting with friends, reading, riding our motorcycles and...yes scrabble on line!  I have done personal journals in the past but nothing like this, so this might be a new hobby!
Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment