Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Intro

Hi Everyone

I have been tossing around the idea of doing a blog about our fertility journey for some time.  Many people want to know how things are going  but I think are afraid to ask, don't know if they should or when is okay to ask.  I am also unsure when people feel comfortable talking with me about it.  I know it can make some uncomfortable.  I actually find talking to most people very therapeutic.  All the love and support Dennis & I have received up until this point has been amazing.  

I do not want this to be a poor us blog...but a way to give you a glimpse into our lives. I hope to do a few posts to give a history for  those who don't know the whole story. Initially I plan on keeping this to invites only but I may broaden it out to the general public once I see how it goes.  So, some of the initial posts may be repetitive to people.

Infertility is such a taboo topic with some people.  Is it socially correct to talk about it? Is it too private?  I think a lot of this is a personal thing.  There are times when I do not want to or can't emotionally talk about things and I allow myself to say so or remove myself from the situation.    I hope though this blog will start to educate more people.  The more that know, the more who will talk and make the infertility journey easier for many, many families.

Feel free to leave comments, provide feedback and answer questions.  I have never wrote a blog so I am kind of just winging it right now.

Thanks for your support and love!

Leanne

No comments:

Post a Comment